IMD’s company mission
IMD is the leading aggregator and marketer of niche television services to various ethnic communities around the globe, having strong global presence and key distribution platforms, in the North American territory. IMD has distribution rights for over 40 premium Arabic and Italian channels.
IMD’s main North American marketing office is headquartered in New York where it is represented by a local agent who owns and operates a full service customer service center under Reach Media. IMD fully established itself to be leading marketer of niche television and services to ethnic communities and on various platforms across North America.
Being on Dish Network, the only significant provider of Ethnic programming, IMD is the single largest provider of channels to Dish Network.
IMD is a leading and preeminent producer and distributor of multicultural programming content Providing quality entertainment, news and cultural programming in addition to custom tailored and live shows catering to the North American market.
IMD seeks to achieve maximum distribution coverage through the following systems:
- Direct-To-Home – DTH
- SMATV Operators
- Cable Over builders
- In certain territories Digital Terrestrial
- Premium Broadband
- IPTV & OTT
IMD Key business assets
1. Extensive knowledge of the market
- Programming Concept
- Distribution Concept
- Organizational Concept
- State-of-the-art Technology
2. Existing Infrastructures
- Broadcast Infrastructure
- Distribution Infrastructure
3. Strategic Alliances
- Platform Agreement with major international DTH Operators
- Master System Operator Agreement with key Cable operators in major territories
- Alliances with Key Programmers
4. Strategic Principles
- Clustering: Assemble Best/Multiple TV and Radio Channels for Each Service
- Market Relevance: Produce Local/Domestic Content to Drive Penetration/ and Retention
- Bracketing: Build Television, National/Local Radio and Publishing Presence